The Formaldemeter htV-M offers the same precise 3 parameter monitoring for low levels of hazardous formaldehyde vapours under extremes of temperature and humidity as seen in the world-wide success of the Formaldemeter htV.
- A built in non-volatile memory that can be upgraded. y
- Capable of up to one month of continuous monitoring.
- A real time clock.
- Built in alarm
- Mains or battery powered.
- No complex set up procedures required via a PC
- Can be used as a manual hand held and a continuous monitoring data logger.
- Fully upgradeable with selectable functions
- An RS232 interface allowing direct connection to PC for data download or control by the SPC-3 programme without the need for additional hardware.
- Battery life up to 30 hours
- Supplied with the htV-M download software.
- Rugged design with protective, removable rubber boot
- Manufactured to ISO 9001:2000 quality standards and compliant to CE regulations.