Breath Alcohol Analyser:
The Uniphos - 395 Breath Alcohol Analyser is a microprocessor based hand held instrument , which measures the blood alcohol content in a person who has consumed alcohol . It is done by measuring the breath alcohol content and relating it to the blood alcohol content.
- Advanced Micro processor based technology.
- Detects breath alcohol level between 0.000 to 0.500 BAC
- Handy, accurate and easy to use.
- On Board memory,computer and printer interface.
- Stores upto 500 test results along with time date and BAC.
Agasthya Series BI - 7000 Multi
The Agasthya Series BI - 7000 Multi Gas Analyser ha been upgradede to meet the needs of organizations requiring cost effective & reliable single or multiple gas analyser Solutions. The four technologies employed are all tried and tested to ensure the user experiences maximum reliability and accuracy.
- The best price performance on the market - Designed with user requirements foremost in mind.
- Tried and Tested Technologies with proven Reliability - 1 year Warranty.
- Upto 8 gases/ simultaneously analysed - Upgrades available to protect investments.
- Wide range of gas selectivity.
- Compact 3U or GU - rack mount wall design with menu driven , easy to use front psnel controls.
- Auto calibration as option.
- Upto 4 ranges per gas with auto range.
- Multichannel Accessory for sequencing upto 8 channels.
- Wall mount versions.
- Transportable version
- Auto calibration as standard.